Heritage Design Pty. Ltd. is seeking a skilled and experienced wall and floor tiler.
This is a full time position with a salary between $55,000.00 and $75,000.00/per annum plus superannuation depending on experience .
Suitable candidates are expected to be able to perform the following duties.
- 1To read plans and specifications and able to set out area to be tiled.
- Pre tiling tasks will include removal of existing tiles, grinding adhesives .
- Prepare wall for tiling after the removal of existing tiles.
- To cut, shape, score and mitre tiles and to make suitable for Tessellated Patterns and fittings such as taps, pipes, posts etc. To use tile cutting tools.
- Ensure that tiles are equally and evenly spaced and placed onto tiling area.
- Apply water proofing as per application Australian standards.
- Lay individual Tessellated Tiles, Porcelain, Ceramics, Marble, Mosaics and Bluestone.
- Mix and apply screed once workspace has been prepared.
- To work in a professional team environment.
Candidates are also required to hold a relevant qualification such as a Certificate III including at least 2 years training Certificate IV or have 3 years of work experience.
Females are encouraged to apply.
- White Card.
- Current Driver’s license and own vehicle